Google wins the major mistrust because Judge Chrome rejects Android breakup demands
A judge spared Google from selling chrome and Android in an antitrust case, ordered only data-sharing with rivals, sharing the alphabet shares about 8 percent, reducing investors on Big Tech Regulation, about 8 percent.

A judge on Tuesday gave Alfabet’s Google an important victory, bidding to sell his popular Chrome browser and Android operating system against the bid of American prosecutors, which was part of a large antitrust crackdown on Big Tech, but ordered Google to share data with rivals to open the competition in online search.
The alphabet shares were up 7.8 percent in the extended trading on Tuesday as investors made the judge’s decision happy.
While sharing data with the contestants will strengthen Google’s rivals for their market-class advertising business, not to sell chrome or Android, is a major concern for investors that see them as major fragments for Google’s overall business.
Deepak Mathivan, an analyst at Cantor Fitzerld, stated that data-sharing requirements have created a competitive risk for Google, but not yet.
“Consumers will take longer to embrace these new experiences,” he said.
Spokesmen from the Department of Justice and Google did not immediately respond to the remarks requests on Tuesday.
There was also a relief for the ruling Apple and other devices and web browser manufacturers, which American District Judge Amit Mehta said that advertising revenue-sharing from Google for discoveries on his devices could continue to receive payment payments. Google paid $ 20 billion annually, Morgan Stanley analysts said last year.
But the ruling made it easy for device manufacturers and others who set Google search as default to load the app created by Google’s rivals.
Google has earlier stated that it is planning to file an appeal, which means that it may take several years before the company needs to work on the ruling.
Google CEO Sundar Pichai expressed concern in the test in April that data-sharing measures sought by the Department of Justice could enable Google’s rivals to reversed their technology.
However, Mehta did not order Google to share the entire range of data prosecutors. And even the data that receives for the contestants, “Mopping Google Search will not be an easy task,” he wrote.
The judge said, “For the beginning, this remedy requires only the disclosure of the underlying data; it will be up to (competitors) to engineer and use the technique to engineer and use it.”
The ruling results of the five -year legal battle between the world’s most profitable companies and its country, one of the US, where Mehta ruled last year that the company holds an illegal monopoly in online search and related advertisements.
In a test in April, the prosecutors argued for far -reaching measures to restore competition and to prevent Google from increasing their dominance in search of artificial intelligence.
Google said the proposals would legally justify and remove their technology to the contestants.
In addition to the case on search, Google is entangled in litigation over its dominance in other markets.
The company recently stated that it would continue to fight a decision to re -create its app store in the case won by the “Fortnite” producer epic Games.
And Google is going to test at the end of this month to determine treatment in a separate case brought by the Department of Justice, where a judge found that the company has illegal monopoly in online advertising technology.
Two cases of the Department of Justice against Google are part of a large bilateral crack by the US on large technical firms, which began during President Donald Trump’s first term and includes cases against meta platforms, Amazon and Apple.





