Jason Momoa has shaved his prestigious beard as he prepares to return as Duncan Idaho in Dun: Part Three. The actor shared the change in the July 30 Instagram video, using an electric shaver to remove his facial hair. This change marks the beginning of his work on the third tibba film, which is currently in production and is expected to be a hit in theaters in December 2026.
“This is a kickoff.” Tibba 3, “Momoa said in the clip, smiling through the process. After revealing his clean face, he said, “Ah, only for you, Dennis,” Dennis Villainuway, director of the tibba, referring to Dennis Villainuway.
What did Momo say here after seeing their shaved face
Through shaving, in half the way, Momoa bent into laughter. But once he got a job, his response was honest: “Damn, I hate it!” He said. Aquaman Star said that it had been six years when he last shaved. The beard has become part of his signature look, especially during his roles as Khal Dogo in Game of Thrones and Underwater Superheroes in Aquaman Films.
Shaving with a beard returned memories to Momoa, as he tied the moment for the launch of his aerial water brand, Mananelu. He said, “I have not shaved since I started Manlu.” The actor used the opportunity to talk about the company’s mission to promote local water sourcing to reduce plastic waste, clean the sea and cut emissions.
Why is it here that Jason Momo’s son is also in ‘Dune 3’
In a new development, Jason Momo’s 16-year-old son, Nakoa-Vulf Momoa, Dune: Part 3 is joining the artists. Talking to additional TV at the premiere of the head of the war on 18 July, Momo said, “He is for a rude awakening that he is for the first time. He is in the workforce for the first time. It’s going to be good.”
Momoa clarified that his son himself earned a role. He said, “He did it on his own. I do not want to help him, and he has done all this on his own, and is good for him,” he said. “I couldn’t do what he is doing at his age. There is no way that I could sit in a room with Dennis Villainuve and create my own grip. I was at the age of 19. He was 16 years old and holding it.”
Dune: Part 3 has released the SCI-Fi saga with a return stars Zandya and Timothy Chalmat. Although some details about the plot have emerged, enthusiasm is being created as production progresses. Jason Momo’s Parivartan has discussed with his son in the early days of the film with his son joining the cast.
Also read: Did Jeremy Rainer confirm his return to MCU? It is revealed that he is eyeing Hawkai 2 and other projects

